From the Augment Manager, to add a model manually, you need to:
1. Log into your account on Augment Manager, then select “All models” on the left hand side menu
2. You can add a model by:
- Either dragging and dropping the zip file containing your model(+textures +mtl)
- Or opting to browse for your zip file.
3. The model will take a little moment to upload.
4. Then it will allow you to change basic settings as model name, dimension and description or more advance settings such as freeze position or rotation.
5. Once you have reviewed and modified the settings, click on:
- “Save and publish”
- The system will then provide warnings if applicable.
6. Once you get confirmation that the model is uploaded, select the icon representing an eye to view your model.
7. If you are not satisfied with your model, select the icon represented by a pencil and you will be taken back to step 4.
8. There you can choose to either change the settings of the model or switch the source zip file with the option ”Update file”.
It will then take you through steps 4 to 6.
9. If you are satisfied with your model you can now choose to: