Using reflectivity with the plugin
1. When you create a 3D model, you assign it standard materials (blinn, phong, lambert).
2. Open the Augment plugin by clicking on the Augment logo.
3. In the pulgin’s “Shadder” tab, click on “Reflections”. If the object appears in light blue, it means it is not reflective.
4. To add reflection, you need to click on the “Maps” tab of the Material Editor and tick the “Reflection” box. Then, if you click on the plugin’s “Reflection” tab again, the object will appear in orange. It is now reflective. You can thus check an object’s reflectivity with the Augment plugin.
5. You can also check transparency the same way.
Adding reflection manually
1. Open Compact Material Editor.
2. With the picker tool, click on the material that you wish to change (on the object) : it will be selected in the material editor.
3. Open the material’s “Maps” menu.
4. Tick the reflection box and adjust it to obtain the wanted reflection.
Ex: 0 the reflection is non-existant, the material will be mat.
100 the material is very reflective.